Why work with us?
With our careers in estate agency, you will enjoy unrivalled support to help you exceed OTE, hit bonus and win great monthly prizes
What’s more, you will have influence and the chance to make a real difference – we adopt the good ideas of all our staff on a daily basis. With our ‘work hard, play hard’ attitude we’re proving to be a popular place to work.
6 great reasons to join us for a career in estate agency:
1. Our accredited training programmes
We invest thousands of pounds each year in training, demonstrated by Investors in People Gold accreditation and the number of graduates that enjoy a career in estate agency with us.
2. Our red hot sales leads
Our professional marketing generates thousands of customer leads every month. The instant customers register they will be matched to a property consultant and appear in their lead list. So you won't be sitting and waiting for the telephone to ring!
3. Our paperless systems to make your job easier
We make it easier for you to do more deals in less time. Instead of being bogged down with paperwork you will work with our IT admin system for customers and staff, unrivalled for its efficiency.
- Manage your leads, viewings and deals via our all singing all dancing extranet – an end to the nightmare of paperwork overload.
- Share documents and transaction progress with customers through My Property Tracker – good customer communication is our lifeline.
4. We look good inside out
Enjoy an attractive working environment in our contemporary styled Offices, prominent in main high street locations. With great looking brochures and a slick website our image will support your professional sales pitch.
6. Our proven track record
We get results - last year alone we sold/let over £1bn worth of property. Over 9,000 people rent/let with us across London.
7th Wonder: The Bonus Ball Reason
Here’s a summary of our property consultants’ comments:
- The pay is great - better than most other places
- It's a friendly atmosphere - very social
- Directors take notice of opinions and ideas
- You're rewarded for your good ideas and meeting targets
- You get a good company car and a performance car when you do well
- There is proper support to achieve targets – lots of leads and a great website
- It’s a real buzz coming to work with lots of healthy competition to motivate!
- There’s real progression for a career in estate agency.