2 Bed, Purpose Built Apartment

St Mary Graces Court - Tower Hill, E1

  • 1
  • 1
  • Private Balcony

A lovely two bedroom apartment in this popular purpose built block located moments from Tower Hill Station. The property comprises of two bedrooms, spacious reception room with private balcony, modern kitchen, and three piece bathroom suite. Situated ideally for the City worker, the property boasts excellent transport links into the City or Canary Wharf with Tower Hill Tube and Tower Gateway DLR very close by. Local amenities include the bars and restaurants of Shoreditch and Brick Lane to the north and the picturesque St Katharine's Dock Marina to the south, all within walking distance.

The apartment was originally built as shared ownership but is now available on the open market. The Crown lease of 60% is equivalent to 100% ownership with no rent to pay on the silent 40%. All equity from any sales or rental income is 100% due to the leaseholder. An ideal first time buy, please call 020 7480 0170 to find out whether you would qualify for this

  • Moments from Tower Hill
  • Private Balcony
  • Two Bedrooms
  • Allocated Parking
  • 60%- no rent to pay on the remaining 40%
  • Perfect for First Time Buyer
 

INTERESTED? What to do next


PRIORITY VIEWING BOOKER

CALL US

020 7480 0170

Lines are open 9am - 7pm Monday to Thursday, 9am - 6pm on Friday and 10am - 4pm on Saturday

or visit our

Docklands Sales Branch

BROCHURE


Similar Properties


Related Properties


MAP SIMILAR PROPERTIES

Map similar properties in and around the E1 area

view on map

FREE & INSTANT PROPERTY VALUATION

IN JUST 60 SECONDS