Attracting the brightest and the best with our new graduate scheme
- 23rd October 2017
- Our News
ludlowthompson upgrades salary package to talented graduates with a desire to succeed
That’s why we have upgraded our graduate salary package to make it even more appealing to top-calibre graduates.
Under our new scheme, new starters will enjoy a competitive salary of up to £25,000, with a commission guarantee for two months working on lettings and four months on sales
The ludlowthompson editorial team recently took the time to chat with two recent graduates who joined ludlowthompson. Anne Braimah is a 24 year old from Dagenham who studied Law at Northampton University. Daniel Scott is a 25 year old from Southwark who studied Sport Events Management at the University of Central Lancashire in Preston.
“What made you choose to work at ludlowthompson after university?
- Anne Braimah [AB]: Whilst I was at university I was juggling fulltime job roles within communication and sales, and I wanted to continue my involvement in this despite studying Law. Once I graduated, I decided to take character tests for job roles that would suit my personality and skills and estate agent was the first profession that came up in a lot of the tests. I saw ludlowthompson in quite a few advertisements, and I did a lot of background research on the company. I saw the amazing reviews on Allagents.com and really wanted to become a part of the team.
- Daniel Scott [DS]: I have a keen interest and fascination in property as a whole, whether it is renovating, buying, letting, developments – the whole lot. I even took some independent property courses to learn about the investment market myself. Having this strong passion and my background being in project/event management I looked out for jobs that had great people interaction and was in the property market. After doing some light research and seeing the new branch open up in my area (Canada Water) I went in and asked how I can get involved. 18 months later and it’s been a fantastic adventure.
What do you like about working at ludlowthompson?
- AB: I love the fact that the role is a 360 job, not only am I letting properties but I’m also bringing in new business, which I find very compelling and challenging. We have monthly presentations and appraisals that I find very motivational – enabling me to improve and expand my skills. I’m learning every day and have very supportive staff members and managers to help me every step of the way.
- DS: The key thing that drew me to ludlowthompson was their accreditation that comes with the job through progression and the internal pathway process to be promoted. I liked that I would be able to gain a nationally recognised qualification (NFOPP) while still working because I like combining learning and working.
What is your proudest achievement at ludlowthompson?
- AB: Putting a property on the market and letting it myself. I find it very compelling to see a transaction complete from start to finish, liaising with the landlord as well as the customer.
- DS: Breaking the record to be the fastest Stage 3 negotiator in 4 months – over £144,000 in that time.
What are your hopes for your career progression in the future?
- AB: I would hope to find myself in a managerial position within the lettings industry.
- DS: I hope to climb up the property industry into developments and project construction, and I aspire to be a successful Office manager at ludlowthompson.”
Stephen Ludlow, Chairman at ludlowthompson comments: “Our people – including our graduates – are at the very heart of everything we do. They provide that level of personal service and willingness to go the extra mile that sets us apart and keeps clients coming back.”
“Attracting the very best graduates is key to our continued success, helping us build the team of the future and building on our already excellent reputation.”
ludlowthompson holds the Gold Standard Investors in People Award. To apply now please go to our recruitment page by clicking here.
FREE & INSTANT PROPERTY VALUATION
IN JUST 60 SECONDS