Tenant Sharers List: LONDON'S LETTING AGENT
- 9th March 2010
- Renting Property News
Properties large enough to share, 3 to 8 bedroom with details with links to amenities, transport and cycle routes.
Sharing a home is the affordable way to live in London. The Tenants' Sharers Lists features 20 examples of flats and houses to rent in London from only £79 per room, per week - studio to 8 bedrooms.
Stephen Ludlow comments: "When you're looking to share a house renting from a private landlord advert isn't always the cheapest way to go, nor is it the safest.
When using a reputable ARLA letting agent such as ludlowthompson, tenants know that all the safety checks and safeguards are in place.
"A landlord is obliged by law to place a tenant's deposit in a managed scheme and a reputable letting agent will ensure that happens. Gas safety check for boilers and other appliances must have in date certificates.
"Many of our landlords are happy to let to sharers and ludlowthompson has experience of looking after sharers needs, getting everyone assigned on the tenancy agreement."
Top Tips for making looking for rented property easier & quicker:
Sign up at www.ludlowthompson.com -
- Email & Text Property Alerts! can be sent to keep you updated
- Book a viewing online to save time - simply click on the link in the rental details
- Send potential flatmates your favourite properties via the tab for 'Email A Friend'
- Use the search options that suit you best: choose from: map, tube, station, postcode, school, area
- Use the free My Account facility to save your favourites, rate and make a final decision.
Click on each link below to see full property details, Book A Viewing, Call Back and save to 'shortlist'
** Properties can let quickly but we may have similar property so ask us **
...it is safer to go through a letting agent who complies with industry standards and safety legislation.
FREE & INSTANT PROPERTY VALUATION
IN JUST 60 SECONDS