Protect your rental investment with affordable, competitive cover for legal expenses and rental compensation
As any experienced landlord will tell you, even if a tenant has good references, things can occasionally go wrong. Should the worst happen, our warranty with ‘Rental Warranty Ltd’ provides peace of mind by covering your legal expenses and regaining possession of the property.
Why do you need protection?
If your tenant suffers redundancy, divorce, separation or ill-health, it may no longer be possible to comply with the terms of the Tenancy Agreement:-
- The tenant may be unable or unwilling to pay the rent
- The tenant may not move out at the end of the tenancy
- There may be delays in regaining possession of your property
- Disputes between yourself and the tenant may arise
Remove your risk with Rental and legal Warranty
It can take up to three months or more to regain possession of your property, during which time the tenant may not be paying any rent. But with an affordable monthly payment, you can ensure the costs are covered with our warranty.
Landlord Legal Expenses Warranty
- Access to specialist legal advice 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Cover for legal costs incurred up to £10,000 – in action against tenant OR guarantor
Cover is arranged under a group warranty through ‘Rental Warranty Ltd’ on behalf of Ludlowthompson.com participating landlords.
In addition ludlowthompson will provide Rent Warranty as detailed below.
- Compensation for unpaid rent to a max of £1,750 per month, and max £7,500 ( up to 6 months )
Full terms and conditions and price available on request
Arrange cover today
For further information contact your local Lettings OfficeContact Us