The London Buy-To-Let Club
LONDON BUY TO LET - THE INVESTMENT GUIDE
The "London Buy-To- Let - The Investment Guide" is free to everyone, not just customers of ludlowthompson.
INSIDE THIS DOWNLOAD
- London landlords 2015 prospects
- Demographic changes driving rental demand
- The London Transport Revolution
- Buy-to-Let Case study
Support for landlords within the professional management of property portfolios
Whats different about our buy-to-let Club?
- We live and breathe lettings in London
- With over 20 years experience and 40,000 tenancies, we have the expertise to assist you
- *Our buy-to-let finder’s service includes the London market not just property For Sale with us – what’s more it’s free when you let and manage your new Buy-To-Let investment with ludlowthompson
What you will receive:
FREE Annual bespoke buy-to-let health check
Rental Arrears: Assessing Issues Our expertise can help you minimise arrears. ludlowthompson arrears rate is least 4 times better than the average market rate for London (source: LSL Property Services PLC January 2015)
Rental void periods: Minimising: With our expansive marketing and a database of over 600,000 plus prospective tenant registrations, ludlowthompson achieves 99% occupancy for its ‘managed’ properties.
How do you know if your current lettings achieve the best return compared to the market?
We offer you the means to evaluate your portfolio’s performance now and in the future, free of charge. Our aim is maximise your rental income and minimise your risks.
- We benchmark property rental income against the current market.
- We determine the annual return on investment: the current gross yield for all your properties.
Buy-to-let Property Finders Service
Dedicated to search the London property market for a suitable buy-to-let. We liaise with other estate agents on your behalf. Our finder’s fee is refunded when you let and manage the buy-to-let with us.
Regular buy-to-let market news
The latest buy-to-let hotspots, finance news, trends & market stats.
Access to leading buy-to-let mortgages
- Free online quotes
- Regular updates of the most popular buy-to-let rates
- Some exclusive offers you won't find elsewhere
6 good reasons to evaluate your property portfolio today
- Rents may have risen since your last tenancy renewal.
- If your rental voids are high or if you suffer rental arrears.
- To check your buy-to-let mortgage is the best value.
- Underperforming buy-to-lets can be sold or relet.
- To plan and support your buy-to-let portfolio expansion.
- To bring current rental income up to its maximum potential.
FREE & INSTANT PROPERTY VALUATION
IN JUST 60 SECONDS