3 Bed, Complex Apartment

Cartwright Street - Tower Hill, E1

  • 1
  • 1
  • Private Garden & Private Balcony
  • At Extra Cost

Split level, three bedroom apartment with private balcony, a spacious terrace and a juliet balcony in the main bedroom, within a short walk of the Tower of London and the City.

Boasting a large reception on the ground floor, leading out to the spacious, south-facing private terrace, creating an excellent entertaining space. Upstairs is a separate kitchen / diner, with a small private balcony, two large double bedrooms, one of which includes a lovely juliet balcony, a third smaller bedroom, a superb family bathroom and two roomy storage cupboards.

St. Mary Graces Court is part of a unique affordable housing scheme, offered as a 60% share, with no rent needed to be paid on the remaining 40%. The building was originally built as shared ownership but is now available on the open market. The lease of 60% is equivalent to 100% ownership with no rent to pay on the silent 40%. All equity from any sales or rental income is 100% due to the leaseholder.

Enviably located in a sought-after area, especially for those looking for easy access to The City or the lively vibe of Shoreditch and Brick Lane. Tower Hill Underground, Tower Gateway DLR, and Fenchurch Street BR Station are all within a short walking distance and provide great transport links to all parts of London and beyond. Local bus services and lots of TFL bike stations make traveling in and around the area super easy. St Katherines Dock with its wide range of waterside bars, restaurants, and entertainment is just around the corner. For those who like a little art and culture, Wiltons Music Hall is a 5 minute walk away. Wapping with its historic riverside inns, a network of waterways, and charming cobbled streets is also nearby.

  • Large Private Terrace
  • Excellent Location
  • Private South-Facing Balcony
  • Ample Storage
  • Minutes To Tubes
  • Short Walk To The City
  • Parking Can Be Requested - At Extra Cost

INTERESTED? What to do next



020 7480 0170

Contact us Monday-Friday 8am-8pm & Saturdays 8am-5pm

or visit our

City / Docklands Sales Branch


Similar Properties

Related Properties


Map similar properties in and around the E1 area

view on map