ludlowthompson continues to promote successful apprentices – building for the future
- 5th June 2018
- Our News
Kerl Elie successfully completes his apprenticeship and steps up to be a Lettings Negotiator
ludlowthompson has a strong track record when it comes to offering young people the chance for an exciting, rewarding career in property, whether through its apprenticeship scheme or its graduate recruitment programmes. The apprenticeship scheme was launched in 2011 and now has 15 apprentices working across London, with some candidates being taken on as young as 16.
The scheme is proving highly successful, and the ludlowthompson editorial team recently caught up with Kerl Elie to discuss his journey. He recently finished his apprenticeship and has signed up to be a Lettings Negotiator.
Tell us a little about yourself
- I’m 19 years old and have grown up in the east end of London. I enjoy live music and have a keen interest for fashion.
Why did you take the apprenticeship route?
- I took the apprenticeship route as I found that college just wasn’t right for me – I’m more of a practical learner and I learn by doing things.
What did you like about the ludlowthompson apprenticeship?
- I liked how I was able to gain a qualification while learning the job and earning a salary.
What were the biggest challenges of the apprenticeship?
- Adapting to the different scenarios and situations that arise.
What is your proudest achievement at ludlowthompson?
- Completing my apprenticeship – it was quite satisfying finishing the work involved.
What advice would you give people leaving school now?
- I’d them to consider all their options and definitely to look into the apprenticeship route.
What is your favourite part of the job at ludlowthompson?
- My favourite aspect of the job would have to be getting out of the office and conducting viewings – I love meeting and interacting with new people.
What are your aspirations for the future?
- I’d like to continue to progress through the company – hitting my stage targets and winning prizes.
We wish Kerl all the best and look forward to any and all individuals who wish to follow in his footsteps in the latest Apprentice intake.
The apprenticeship scheme was launched in 2011 and now has 15 apprentices working across London, with some candidates being taken on as young as 16
FREE & INSTANT PROPERTY VALUATION
IN JUST 60 SECONDS