New innovative property website for London
- 4th September 2007
- Our News
Using the latest IT the site provides unrivalled facilities for property data and a handy online Account.
- First website to use new ZoomMap technology
- My Account provides a virtual dashboard of everything to do with the transaction
House-hunters will no longer need to trawl the web for crucial local information. ludlowthompson.com says that the new website will use the latest technology to provide clients with detailed local information and round-the-clock access to essential legal and financial documents with the My Account facility for all types of customer.
Vendors and landlords can see progress as it happens and access all related documents online:
- Real time property viewing activity
- Records of all offers made on property
- A property feedback facility that can be accessed via email or the web
- View and store all property agreements and contacts e.g. solicitors.
Buyers and tenants benefit from access to very indepth property and local data to make informed choices about which property to visit:
- Full property details, 360 photo tour, interactive links to all information sources
- ZoomMap technology - see where the property is in relation to its surrounds
- Search facilities for local amenities, such as supermarkets, gyms and restaurants
- Details of local schools and their exam results
- High Resolution Satelite & Aerial photos
- An integrated journey planner
- Live council tax band information
Stephen Ludlow, Director of ludlowthompson.com says: “Modern technology has changed the face of the residential property market and ludlowthompson.com has always been at the forefront of developing new services to keep pace with advancements in communications technology.”
“This is the fourth time we have launched a new website over the past 10 years and is proof of our continued commitment to using cutting-edge technology to deliver a faster and more convenient service for all of our clients.”
ludlowthompson.com says that their new website is the first to use new zoom-map technology. Zoom maps will be tagged to every one of ludlowthompson.com’s properties and will plot local amenities such as supermarkets and restaurants as well as transport links with journey planners and local schools and their exam results.
The zoom maps will also link in with Google Earth to provide satellite images of the properties and the surrounding area.
Stephen Ludlow comments: “The new website will provide busy house-hunters with a wealth of essential local information at their fingertips and will put an end to tediously trawling the web in search of council tax information and transport links.”
“Buying a property or entering into a tenancy agreement is a huge commitment. The new website will ensure that buyers and tenants are armed with as much information as possible about both the property and the local area to help them come to an informed decision.”
The website will also offer 24-hour access to legal documents for sales and lettings including agreements and financial statements.
Stephen Ludlow comments: “Our new website will mean that, whilst our team will still be on hand to offer information and advice, clients will be able to access crucial information around-the-clock without taking time out to visit their local ludlowthompson.com branch, or even pick up the phone.”
...an end to tediously trawling the web in search of council tax information and transport links.
FREE & INSTANT PROPERTY VALUATION
IN JUST 60 SECONDS