The London Sales market for Sellers - 2012
- 17th September 2012
- Selling Property News
If you need to sell your property in London, what's your best move?
Throughout 2012, the London market has continued to be the most desirable in the country. Not withstanding London's relative success to other counties, average time on the market has increased. London is a series of micro markets, so it is essential to combine expert knowledge of the local housing market with high profile targeted marketing. The estate agency market is very competitive, with some agents lowering their fees and increasing their property valuations just to win property for their listings. Now that all agents can advertise on property portals, it's important to seek an agent who has the ability to make your property stand out with a full marketing roster that aims to maximise price achieved.
Seek an estate agent who can offer you the following -
- Identify your property's unique selling points - to whom will it appeal?
- Targeted database marketing - telesales, email & SMS updates to current and past potential buyers (some of whom may be buy to let investors)
- Professional photography - this makes a big difference as poor photography can show your property in a worse light.
- Detailed 3D floorplans
- Enhanced listings with online property portals
- Transport route planner and map showing amenities for lifestyle planning
- High profile newspaper advertising e.g Evening Standard - is your agent attracting buyers to their doorstep/website?
Now that all agents can advertise on property portals, you need an agent who has the ability to make your property stand out.
FREE & INSTANT PROPERTY VALUATION
IN JUST 60 SECONDS